Going on to complete the Bachelor's degree
Students who successfully complete the first two years of their Bachelor's Degree at GBD Madrid (120 ECTS) are qualified to pursue their studies in all French and most international universities
Continuing at Dauphine
GBD Madrid students are automatically admitted to the following Dauphine Paris core Bachelor's programs*
- Bachelor's in Applied Economics
- Bachelor's in Management
- Bachelor's in the Social Sciences
* With the exception of the Bachelor's in Law that requires successful completion of the L1 and L2 Law certificates.
They are also automatically admitted to certain other programs, provided they meet the individual program requirements (check the program websites for details):
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Control and Audit
- Bachelor's in Wealth Management
- Magistères – Multidisciplinary Bachelor's
Students may also choose from a broad range of international programs including classic academic exchange programs, double degree programs (Madrid, Frankfort or Montreal), or Dauphine semester abroad programs in Brooklyn or Shanghai.